Disclaimer: As a Chewy, Pet Circle and Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not impact our Petkit cat litter review.
Petkit 5 in 1 Mixed Cat Litter Review
|Material||Beancurd residue, corn flour, starch, bentonite clay, turquoise plant ingredients|
|Odor control additive||Activated carbon|
|Bag sizing options||3.6kg|
Product Testing Data
|Sizing||16mm x 2mm|
|Did cat use?||Yes|
Petkit offers excellent dust control.
I used an air quality monitor and tested Petkit 5 in 1 mixed cat litter using three tests. At no point did Petkit produce anything harmful.
This is a great option for anyone concerned with health. More data and video footage below.
|Air Quality||15cm||15cm pat test||30cm|
I tested Petkit 5 in 1 Mixed Cat Litter compared to a control cat litter (clay).
Here’s how often the litter trays were used (litter spot rotated on the second day). Our kittens had no issues using Petkit, opting to use either litter.
Whilst scooping out the litter and noted any smells. I didn’t notice any foul odor after removing feces waste, and only picked up the milky smell, which I found easy on the nose.
- Test: Petkit 5 in 1 mixed cat litter
- Control: Smitten clay litter
- Review date: 19 – 23 September 2023
- Testing methodology: 1.0 (see here)
- Test cat litter: Petkit 5 in 1 mixed cat litter
- Control cat litter: Smitten Clay Litter
- Cats: 2 cats (Cleo and Maxi) (see our cat testers here)
- Temperature: ~19 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: ~54%
- 23 September 2023 – First upload of review